About this course
This hands-on programme is for students who wish to pursue careers in the field of Broadcasting, Digital Media Production and Film Production. Through this programme, students will learn the art and science of broadcasting and filmaking. Students will also be exposed to relevant practical skills, theoretical knowledge and various creative approaches.
- Pass SPM / O Level / IGCSE with a minimum of 3 credits.
- Pass UEC with a minimum of grade B in 3 subjects.
- Pass SKM Level 3 in related field and Pass SPM with minimum credit in English
- Pass Certificate in Communication Studies from IACT College.
- Other qualifications recognised by Ministry of Education, Malaysia and considered on a case-by-case basis.
- English minimum requirements
- SPM - Grade C
- UEC - B6
- IELTS - Band 5.0
- IGCSE (L1) - Grade E
- IGCSE (L2) - Grade D
- or equivalent
- Communication English 102
- Communication English 103
- Computer Graphics
- Creative Thinking
- Film Fundamentals
- Idea Conceptualisation
- Introduction to Audio Production
- Mass Communication
- Photography and Digital Imaging
- Presentation Skills
- Video Production
- Advanced Audio Production
- Advanced Video Production
- Motion Graphics
- New Media Studies
- Production Management
- Scriptwriting for TV
- Studio Production and Directing
- In-Company Practical Training
- Creative Execution and Production
- Film Distribution and Marketing
- Radio and TV Commercial
- TV-Radio Programming
- MPU 1: Pengajian Malaysia 2 (for local students) / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1 (for international students)
- MPU 2: Bahasa Kebangsaan A / Problem Solving and Decision Making
- MPU 3: Study of Religions
- MPU 4: Serving Our Society (S.O.S)