Other costs apply
About this course
Upon successful completion of this programme, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate artistic skills and abilities in developing and proposing design ideas and creative solutions to problems;
- Produce and present aesthetically informed visual communication pieces by using appropriate skills and information technology tools and relevant media;
- Conduct visual communication research with a critical mind;
- Examine and be aware of major socio-economic, political and cultural issues, development in science and technology, and ethical controversies affecting design trend and design industries in the local, regional and global contexts.
- Completion of the CCCU Diploma in General Studies programme (Note 4) or a one-year full-time Pre-Associate Degree programme;
- Grade E or above in one General Certificate of Education A-level (or A2)/International A-Level subject. Two Advanced Subsidiary (AS) level subjects will be considered equivalent to one GCE A-Level. The same subject may not be counted at both the A Level and AS Level;
- A National University Entrance Examination score above the cut-off lines set for entry into non-government universities AND a minimum English score of 100.
- Other equivalent qualifications, including International Baccalaureate Diploma, are also accepted as satisfying the entrance requirements.
- Score of 500 (paper-based test) or score of 173 (computer-based test) or score of 60 (internet–based test) in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Overall band score of 5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), to be considered for admission.