About this course
Most of the courses are held in a group workshop format. You'll interact with others and benefit from the experience and knowledge of your peers. RMIT offers a variety of learning and teaching approaches including:
- group discussions.
All programs are delivered in English. You will have access to online resources through the myRMIT student portal. Ongoing assessment throughout the semester includes:
- written exercises
- class exercises
- oral presentations
- workshop and seminar facilitation
- online activities.
- You must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in a relevant discipline.
- If you have a Bachelor degree from another discipline you must have paid or voluntary Australian industry experience in relevant fields like welfare, health or education.
- You may also be considered if you have significant paid or voluntary Australian industry experience in relevant fields like welfare, health or education.
English language requirements:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 7.0 (with no band below 7.0)