Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- You must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in a relevant discipline.
- If you have a Bachelor degree from another discipline you must have paid or voluntary Australian industry experience in relevant fields like welfare, health or education.
- You may also be considered if you have significant paid or voluntary Australian industry experience in relevant fields like welfare, health or education.
English language requirements:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 7.0 (with no band below 7.0)
Core courses include:
- Critical Social Work
- Casework, Counselling and Advocacy
- Group and Community Work Strategies
- Ethical, Legal and Organisational Contexts of Social Work Practice
- Discourses of Care, Control and Protection
- Field Education 1
- Research Strategies - Social Sciences
- Contemporary Themes in Professional Practice
- Social Policy
- Rights, Recognition and Social Justice
- Field Education 2
- Professional Project.
Elective courses include:
- Advanced Advocacy and Social Action
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation
- Indigenous Policy
- Loss, Trauma and Grief
- Minor Thesis
- Social and Political Theory
- Working with Violence and Abuse.