- Ranked 304 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 291 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 273 QS World University Rankings 2015
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
About RMIT University
RMIT’s main campus is located in the heart of Melbourne City. The Brunswick campus is located a few kilometres from the city and is home to some of RMIT’s premium design related programs such as fashion, merchandising and textile technology. The Bundoora campus is approximately 16km from Melbourne city and houses many of RMIT’s engineering, health and medical sciences, education programs in state-of-the-art facilities surrounded by greenery and large open spaces in a relaxing environment.
The central location of the RMIT City campus makes it accessible by public transport (trams, trains and buses) and is just across the road from Melbourne Central Station, providing easy connection for students to every suburb in Melbourne.
- RMIT provides support to all new international students seeking accommodation assistance.
- RMIT housing database has been developed exclusively for RMIT students and enables them to search for different types of accommodation near their campus.
- Another option is RMIT Village located 5 minutes on a tram ride from University main campus.