Full-time, Part-time, Online
March July November
Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
About this course
Local Students' Entry Requirement
- An Undergraduate Degree, An Associate Degree, or Advanced Diploma;
- A Diploma or Advanced Diploma plus evidence of sufficient relevant experience (2 years).
International Students' Entry Requirement
- Academic Requirements
- An Australian Bachelor Degree (or equivalent); OR
- A Diploma (or equivalent) plus evidence of a minimum of two years relevant industry experience; OR
- Mature age students (21 years of age and over) may be admitted to the course without meeting the formal academic requirements if they have relevant and recognised prior learning, e.g. work experience.
- English Language Requirements
- Academic IELTS Overall 6.0, with not less than 6.0 for Speaking and Writing and 5.5 for Listening and Reading; OR
- KITE score greater than 426 Overall for listening, reading and grammar, and B2 for speaking and writing; OR
- PTE Academic Score of 50; OR
- TOEFL iBT Score of 60; OR
- Cambridge English: Advanced from Cambridge ESOL (CAE) Score of 169.
- People, Culture and Contemporary Leadership
- Governance, Ethics and Sustainability
- Financial and Economic Interpretation and Communication
- Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Psychology