March July November
Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
About this course
- Successful completion of Year 12 or equivalent (Minimum ATAR of 55).
- Equivalent qualifications recognised by the university.
English Language Requirements
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Pearson Test of English (PTE)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Kaplan International Test of English (KITE)
- Cambridge English: Advanced from Cambridge ESOL (CAE)
- Other tests may include Cambridge English Advanced (CAE); General Certificate of Education (GCE); English for Academic Purposes (EAP); Murdoch Institute of Technology (MIT) English Placement Assessment.
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Information Systems
- Marketing Principles
- Commercial Law
- Quantitative Analysis
- Foundations of Academic Success 1 (Numeracy)
- Foundations of Academic Success 2 (English)
- Foundations of Academic Success 3 (Study Skills)
- Introduction to Economics