- 2014 Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR): 95.00
- Guaranteed entry ATAR: Not applicable
- TAFElink: Not applicable
- Bonus points: SEAS, RISAS
- FISC Foundation: 6.8, A Levels: 10, IB Diploma: 29, Gao Kao: Tier 1
English Language Requirements:
- Achieved the required level for the course you are applying for; or
- Successful completion of an approved secondary or tertiary qualification, taught in the English language in a country where English is the official language or the main language spoken (for English levels 1-3 only) with evidence no more than five years old on the proposed date of commencement of the course; or
- Successfully completed a pre-course English program from an approved ELICOS Provider.
- Other evidence of English language proficiency may be accepted.
In the first 3 years, two thirds of your program will be in Psychology or related areas, with the remainder selected from other areas of the University. Psychology topics include interviewing, counselling, psychological assessment and professional practice.
The compulsory Honours Year consists entirely of studies in Psychology, including a major thesis. Entry to the Honours year is conditional upon meeting minimum requirements in the first three years.