About Baxter Institute
Baxter Institute is a registered training organisation, located in the heart of Melbourne. Its aim is to instruct students in a relaxed and casual manner; preferring to think of teachers as facilitators, whose purpose it is to guide students on their quest to succeed in the pursuit of perfection. This training method is suited to students are dissatisfied with traditional approaches to education, and are looking for a more dynamic style of learning.
At Baxter Institute, certificates as well as diploma courses in Hair, Beauty, Automotive, Bakery, Fabrication, Business and English Language are on offer, all of which are government accredited and Austudy approved. All courses are also CRICOS registered, so international students are welcomed to enroll here. Baxter Institute welcomes students from all over the world, including Europe, Africa, India, Sri Lanka, England, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Mauritius, Vietnam and China.
What makes Baxter Institute different from the rest?
- Special assistance in dealing with issues of language and cultural differences is offered
- Curriculum is focused primarily on practical application.
- Flexible course start dates
- Flexible training timetable
- Job placement available (conditions apply)
- As a registered training organisation we are members of OSTAS (Overseas Student Training Assurance Scheme) and this ensures a training Guarantee
- Vocational pathway to further University studies
- Opportunity to participate in local and international competitions.
Some Random Courses
Let's see what you may also consider
Duration27 weeksIntakesJan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov DecTuition fee (entire course)Local-InternationalAUD 8,999
Duration20 weeksIntakesJan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov DecTuition fee (entire course)Local-InternationalAUD 3,332