About this course
The Diploma of Beauty Therapy has been designed for those wishing to operate as a beauty therapist, salon or spa manager or salon owner.
The Diploma of Beauty Therapy includes majority of the units covered in Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy with the addition of aromatherapy, more technical beauty therapy spa treatments.
Courses include theory and practical delivery. All assessments are carried out in our purpose built beauty salon.
English Language proficiency* (one of the following criteria only):
- IELTS 5.5 or an equivalent English score result as recognised by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) regulations; or
- An English proficiency of Upper Intermediate level from Academia International or any other NEAS accredited ELICOS course or English Australia member college course; or
- An English medium High School qualification equivalent to Year 10 (Victoria, Australia) and recognised by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP); or
- A qualification equivalent to Certificate IV (AQF, Australia) or higher majoring in English or conducted in the English Language; or
- An average score of 70% or higher on the Academia International Placement test.
- Evidence that student has successfully completed 4th Year level English at Assumption University in Thailand.