- Level 3 qualification in an engineering discipline
- Appropriate GCE A Levels
- Applicants who can demonstrate an equivalent academic level are welcome to apply.
- You will need to be employed in a sector of engineering relevant to the programme of study selected.
The Foundation Degree is based on a modular framework of Scheme, Route and Award modules.
Personal and Professional Development (four modules)
Work-based Learning (four modules)
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Science
- Business Management and New Technology
- Instrumentation and Control
- Application of Programmable Logic Controllers
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Principles
- Microelectronic Applications
- Industrial Power Electronics and Machines
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Principles
- Manufacturing Processes
- Advanced CAD