- Ranked 280 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 186 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 172 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 269 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 384 QS World University Rankings 2015
|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Yeshiva University
Founded in 1886, it is a private, research university offering the following facilities:
- Dining Services – The department of dining services offers a variety of meal plans, departmental catering functions, as well several convenience stores and vending machines for its campus community.
- Student Organizations – Student Organizations stands as a voice to all students alike. Students are free to join any society or organization of their choice, to pursue their interests and strengthen their passion.
- Career Centre – The centre offers a range of programs and resources to undergraduate students: from personalized counseling and career planning to the latest professional search technologies.
- Medical Services - the Undergraduate Student Health Program offers care for episodic illnesses and minor injuries on campus, at no cost to the student and is open for walk-in care during regular business hours.
- Athletics – The Athletics department home to “The Maccabees" offers a wide variety of men’s sports ranging from Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Fencing, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball, Wrestling, as well as women’s sports from Basketball, Cross Country, Fencing, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball.
Wilf Campus (500 West 185th Street) is home to Yeshiva College; Sy Syms School of Business (men's division); Bernard Revel Graduate School of Jewish Studies; Wurzweiler School of Social Work; Azrieli Graduate School of Jewish Education and Administration; Rabbi Isaac Elchanan Theological Seminary; Philip and Sarah Belz School of Jewish Music; and Yeshiva University High School for Boys/Marsha Stern Talmudical Academy. This campus is easily accessible by road, air or bus.
Courses available 10Applied and Pure Sciences 3 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 1 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 4
Be the first one!