|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Westmont College
Located in Santa Barbara, California, Westmont College offers the following facilities:
- Residence Life – Living at Westmont College is unique as it offers the opportunity to its students to choose from living on campus as well as off campus. On campus housing can be chosen from six different settings, depending on availability and affordability.
- Athletics - Westmont College teams, nicknamed athletically as the Warriors are the official team of Westmont Athletics. Men's sports include baseball, basketball, cross country, soccer, tennis and track & field; while women's sports include basketball, cross country, soccer, tennis, track & field and volleyball.
- Health Centre – The health centre at Westmont College, with the mission of the Christ, strives at providing adequate health services to the Weston community alike.
- Clubs and Societies – With over 23 clubs to choose from, students are given the opportunity to pursue their interests and develop their strengths through the wide variety of options to explore.
- Transportation- Westmont operates a shuttle between campus and a number of predetermined locations around Santa Barbara. Pocket-sized shuttle schedules are available from the post office, switchboard, physical plant, and your resident director.
- Directions from South (Los Angeles)
Take 101 north and exit at Olive Mill Road. Turn right onto Olive Mill and then left onto Hot Springs Road. Turn right onto Sycamore Canyon Road and then right at Cold Spring Road. You may use the lower entrance on Cold Spring Road for the observatory and the athletic fields. For most other areas on campus, continue up Cold Spring Road, turn left on La Paz Road and drive through Westmont's main entrance
- Directions from North (Santa Barbara Airport)
Take 101 south and exit at #94B (Hot Springs Road/Cabrillo Blvd. Exit - left exit). Turn left onto East Cabrillo Road, go through the roundabout and continue north on Hot Springs Road. Turn left onto Sycamore Canyon Road and right onto Cold Spring Road. You may use the lower entrance on Cold Spring Road for the observatory and the athletic fields. For most other areas on campus, continue up Cold Spring Road, turn left on La Paz Road and drive through Westmont's main entrance.
Courses available 7Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 3 Creative Arts & Design 1 Engineering 1 English Language 1
Be the first one!