About this course
The Fifth-year Master of Business Administration system gives significant, certifiable learning, relevant to genuine organizations – not simply hypothesis. Our workforce have years of true business encounter and will improve your correspondence and choice making capacitie.
Note: For information on tuition fees, please contact the university directly.
- To be admitted into the MBA graduate program, online application needs to be filled.
- Transcripts for Southwestern College graduates are on file. All other students should arrange for submission of official transcripts of all prior college/university coursework. Applicants must hold a recognized baccalaureate degree with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
- Two confidential letters of recommendation using there recommendation for graduate programs (at least one from a current or former employer or professor).
- A written statement/essay of approximately 2-3 paragraphs is required addressing why you decided to enroll in the MBA graduate program. Explain how you hope to use this knowledge to further develop your career.
- All international learners must show evidence of their English language ability by providing the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) report. A score of 550 (paper test) or 213 (computer-based test) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is considered the minimum acceptable for admission to this program.