About this course
Orange Coast College's Marketing department gives students the opportunity to learn about advertising, selling, and buying.
Units to be completed: 60 (One class can range from 1 – 4 semester units)
Academic counselors are available to assist students with subject selections. For more information about subjects associated with this program, download the Orange Coast College Catalog from the website.
- Official transcripts:
- high school with proof of graduation,
- English as a second language program,
- college and university (if applicable) demonstrating acceptable academic performance.
English Language Requirements:
- TOEFL score (minimum score of 61 on the internet based test, or 500 on the paper-based test;
- IELTS score of 5.5 or higher;
- iTEP test level 5 or higher;
- STEP Eiken Test pre-first elevel;
- Passing results of your OCC English Assessment Test (Available only to international students who live locally);
- Completion of the appropriate level from one of the English Language Schools with which OCC has an agreement.