- Official transcripts:
- high school with proof of graduation,
- English as a second language program,
- college and university (if applicable) demonstrating acceptable academic performance.
English Language Requirements:
- TOEFL score (minimum score of 61 on the internet based test, or 500 on the paper-based test;
- IELTS score of 5.5 or higher;
- iTEP test level 5 or higher;
- STEP Eiken Test pre-first elevel;
- Passing results of your OCC English Assessment Test (Available only to international students who live locally);
- Completion of the appropriate level from one of the English Language Schools with which OCC has an agreement.
Advertising classes explain both the Principles of Advertising and the Practices of Advertising, covering topics from the roles of strategy and research to the target market and the production of camera ready art. Classes like Retail Buying focus on concepts like selecting merchandise and interpreting merchandise management reports. Classes in general marketing include an introductory course and International Marketing, both of which focus on the major institutions involved in marketing, and how the environment affects the marketing process. In addition to the AS program, Certificate of Achievement is offered in International Business.