About this course
Our Master of Education courses are carefully designed to provide relevant content that can often be immediately used in a teacher's classroom. Our online master's degree in education format allows teachers the flexibility to learn when it is convenient. In addition, we understand that teachers need access to affordable education, which is why we strive to keep our tuition costs competitive. We offer our education graduate programs in Missouri, Iowa, and online with multiple start dates per year.
- Completion of a teacher education program with a bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited college or university, verified on original transcripts sent by the undergraduate institution directly to Graceland University.
- Indication of academic success: 3.0 overall GPA in a completed undergraduate program.
- A copy of a current teaching license.
- Verification of a full-time teaching position as evidenced by letter from school in which teacher is practicing.
- Two letters of reference evaluating personal qualifications and potential for success in graduate studies by qualified educators.
- A statement and explanation of professional goals.
- Verification of ongoing access to computer technology, including email and Internet.