- An official copy of transcripts/statements of marks/academic records, detailing all university-level work and the diploma or degree certificate. Documents in a language other than English must be accompanied by certified English translations.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score (or other proof of English proficiency). A minimum score of 75 on the TOEFL or an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher is required.
MBA Core Competency Courses:
- Financial Management Foundations
- Quantitative Foundations and Business Applications
* Students with proven knowledge will take elective courses.
MBA Core Courses:
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis or Managerial Accounting*
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Strategies
- Contemporary Management Theory
- Seminar in Strategic Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
Entrepreneurial Studies Concentration Courses:
And two of the following:
- Project Management
- Creating and Leading New Ventures
- Social Entrepreneurship