About this course
The purpose of the online Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program is to prepare business and academic leaders to better develop their employees, students and clients. The program equips students to research and teach a variety of business disciplines, with a unique focus on the integration of Christian faith and ethics into teaching and practice.
Students complete a business core, a research core with a dissertation, and an education core that includes a teaching practicum. In addition, they choose an accounting, management or marketing concentration for in-depth study.
George Fox's DBA program is designed for students in the following settings:
- Business professionals seeking enrichment, knowledge and leadership
- College/university faculty members and staff
- Business professionals who want to transition to become professors or consultants
- A TOEFL score of 80 (Internet based) or IELTS 6.5 is required of all international graduate students.
- A higher score may be required of certain academic programs. Be sure to review the requirements of your specific program of interest.