|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Doane University
Doane’s 300-acre campus in Crete, a designated arboretum and the first of its kind among Nebraska colleges, is renowned for its beauty and has three buildings on the National Register of Historic Places. It's also a safe, close-knit and unforgettable place to develop in.
Doane's main campus in Crete, Nebraska (population 6,000) is located approximately 25 miles southwest of Lincoln and 75 miles southwest of Omaha.
Regionally, the college is located approximately:
- 200 miles (3.5 hours) from Kansas City, MO
- 200 miles (3.5 hours) from Des Moines, IA
- 480 miles (7 hours) from Denver, CO
- 450 miles (7 hours) from St. Louis, MO
- 500 miles (8.5 hours) from Chicago, IL
Although it varies year to year, approximately two thirds of our student body live in the residence halls.
- Doane University has six residence halls with a combined capacity of 832 residents. Smith Hall, Sheldon Hall, and Frees Hall are traditional style. Hansen Leadership Hall and Burrage & Colonial Halls (the "Quads") are suite style.
- Our traditional halls are co-ed by room.
- Hansen and the Quads are restricted to upperclassmen, with the exception of Directions students in Hansen.
- Colonial is home to our Themed Communities, a student-led housing option for upperclass residents who plan to live and learn together from shared experience. Themed Communities may be co-ed, but must register to do so.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 1 Applied, Pure Sciences 2 Business, Management 2 Computer Science, IT 1 Education and Teaching 1 English Language 1 Health and Medicine 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 1
Be the first one!