Write an autobiographical essay.This essay is designed to provide applicable life content as well as demonstrate the applicant’s writing ability. Applicants will be evaluated on: confirmation of acceptance of Christ as personal Savior, developments in spiritual growth, statement of ministry goals, and rationale for desiring a master’s degree. This autobiography has specific guidelines and is designed for assessing the above content as well as writing ability.
Ask two people who are qualified to evaluate your ministry/work experience and potential, to complete the reference form on your behalf.
- Spiritual Formation and Discipleship
- The Leader's Life and Work
- Communicating Bible Truth
- Introduction to Christian Theology
- Biblical Interpretation
- The Biblical Narrative
- Organizational Change and Conflict