- Official high school transcript verifying graduation or equivalent (may be waived for college graduates upon request).
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended with a combined cumulative GPA of at least a 2.0.
*Applicants must attend an information session and complete a locally administered and timed assessment test. Official SAT or ACT test score report with a minimum 900 (SAT) and 19 (ACT) may be substituted. Copies of official score reports and scores reported on an official transcript will be accepted. (may be waived for college graduates upon request). For the SAT, only the critical reading and math scores are considered in calculating the minimum requirement.
English Language Requirements:
- (TOEFL) score of 213 or above (computer), 83 or above (iBT: internet-based), or 550 or above (written exam).
- English Composition
- Human Anatomy & Physiology I
- Medical Terminology
- College Math
- Human Anatomy & Physiology II
- Introduction to Sociology
- General Psychology
- Level Humanities Course
- Third Term (Summer) Credits
- Fundamentals of Surgical Care
- Fourth Term (Fall) Credits
- Care Concepts for Surgical Procedures I
- Care Concepts for Surgical Procedures II