About this course
The Accounting curriculum is designed to help students take advantage of these employment opportunities. Students are given training in accounting theories and skills necessary for entry into the accounting profession.
The Accounting curriculum aims to develop the following competencies:
- Understanding the principles of organization and management in business operations;
- Ability to practice accounting, including income tax;
- Knowledge in specific elements of business law, economics, and information systems;
- Knowledge of human relations as they apply to successful business operations in a rapidly expanding economy; and
- Understanding and skill in effective communication for business.
- TOEFL: Paper-based 500 (min), computer-based 173 (min), Internet-based 61
- IELTS: 5.5-6.0