About this course
The objective of our Master of Business Administration program is to further your education in the field of business administration and give you the skills needed advance in your career. Throughout the program, you will have the opportunity to address challenges within your own career and learn skills to pass those challenges. This in turn will make you more appealing for promotions or potential employers.
When you graduate from this program, you will be able to:
- Apply knowledge, techniques, skills and tools of past, present and future business models and practices.
- Apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applications of project management, leadership, marketing, human resources, and technology to the 21st Century business environment.
- Apply creativity to the design and implementation of business models and practices.
- Analyze business strategies for change.
- Recognize the need for, and an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- To enroll in a Masters program, students must have an earned bachelor degree and mail in a copy of the official transcripts. Official documentation must be in file before the completion of the first course or the grade will not be posted.