Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
Gain the skills you need to Be More, with a Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) from Bradley University:
- Acquire the skills and knowledge to achieve your CPA certification and jump-start your career progression.
- Expand your accounting knowledge, explore new interests or current specializations, and develop your leadership skills to become a more valuable asset to your organization.
- Be more competitive in the job market. Bradley MSA graduates are at work today in a wide range of settings—from the Big 4 and large corporations to local accounting firms, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations.
English Language Requirements:
- A score of 79 iBT on the TOEFL
- A score of 6.5 on the academic IELTS