About this course
The Master of Business Administration in International Business prepares students for positions in career paths in the arena of international business, international marketing, international monetary policy and multicultural communication. The program requires graduates to apply comprehensive and realistic management tools in tandem with competencies in economics, finance, global workforce management, marketing, and communications. The program meets all standards of quality used in measuring programs in higher institutions.
The Master of Business Administration in International Business degree is for those who want to pursue management roles in the international marketplace. The objective of the program is to prepare graduate business students for leadership and interaction with international trade and commerce. The core curriculum strategically focuses on fundamental knowledge and skills in
• international economics,
• cultural communication, and
• managing the global workforce.
- 21 years of age or older
- Proficient in the English language (reading, writing, speaking).
- Submission of Application for Admission along with non-refundable processing fee. Due to documentation requirements, the online application cannot be submitted by International students. A paper Application for Admission, along with all required supporting documentation, must be submitted to the University for processing.
- Successful completion of earned bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by a U.S. regional association of colleges and schools as evidenced by the submission of official transcripts. Submit official transcripts of all colleges attended.
- For degrees earned outside of the United States, evidence that the academic work completed is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- Submitting an acceptable Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination score. At the time of enrollment, the test score must be less than two years old. Minimum test scores are as follows:
- 80 TOEFL IBT (Internet-based test)
- 550 TOEFL (Paper-based test)
- 215 TOEFL (Computer-based test)