You will study a range of modules which may include:
- play, learning and development
- observing children
- additional learning needs
- safeguarding children
- equality and diversity
- developing effective teams
- wellbeing and resilience
- literacy and numeracy in practice
- researching children and professional practice.
Throughout the course you will be encouraged to reflect on practice and develop ongoing links between the integration of theory into practice and planning for future development.