- Acting for Musical Theatre
- Creative Arts Professional Practice
- Jazz Dance Technique & Performance
- Creative Arts Research Skills
- Dance for Musical Theatre
- Alternative Approaches to Acting
- Personal & Professional Development
- Singing for Musical Theatre
- Historical Context in the Performing Arts
- Popular Entertainment
- Performing Arts Workshops Leadership
- Jazz Dance Development
- Project Design, Implementation and Evaluation
- Singing Techniques & Styles
- Project Design
- Musical Theatre Performance
This course focuses on professional development, training, and academic study.
The course offers you the opportunity to develop as an original artist in singing, dancing, and acting through song, in order to achieve a sound knowledge of the industry and give you optimum scope for your future career. Underpinning the practical aspects of the course is the exploration of theoretical concepts of performance and its creation and presentation.
This course will provide you with the opportunity to apply your experience in the studios in a diverse range of performance arenas such as community-based contexts, performance projects, and theatre-based performances.