Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A levels: AAB grades at A Level.
- GCSEs: GCSE Mathematics grade B is required.
Note: we do not accept adult numeracy in lieu of GCSE Maths.
- International Baccalaureate: 35 points and above
- Scottish Highers / Advanced Highers: Advanced Highers AB + Highers AAAAB
- Irish Leaving Certificate: AAAABB
- BTEC: BTEC National Diploma or QCF BTEC Extended Diploma with DDD.
- Pre-U: D3, D3, M2.
- Access to HE: Obtain Access to HE Diploma with 30 credits achieved from units awarded Distinction and 9 awarded Merit or higher.
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Quantitative Methods
- Management and the Business Environment
- Qualitative Methods for Accounting and Management
- Behaviour in Organisations
- Understanding Arguments in Management
- Financial Management and Financial Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Advanced Quantitative Methods
- Business Planning
- Governance and Audit
- Strategic Management
- Advanced Financial Reporting
- Critical Perspectives on Accounting and Finance
- Capital Markets
- Management Accounting Control Systems
Two options from:
- Taxation Systems
- Company Law
- Development of Human Resources
- Employee Ownership and Governance
- Management and Gender
- Current Management and Organisation Research
- Management of Technology
- Critical Approaches to Performance Improvement
- Managing Risk in a Global Context
- Strategy in Context