- A good honours degree (normally minimum 2.2) or equivalent business professional qualification;
- An HND in Business Studies or equivalent business professional award at NVQ 4, plus two years' relevant work experience;
- At least two years in a management role with in-house management education/development (part-time route only). You may be interviewed prior to acceptance.
English Language Requirement:
- If English is not your first language, you will be required to meet the UK Border Agency and Universities minimum English Language requirements such as the International English Language Test (IELTS) overall score of 6.5 with 5.5 in each component.
The Postgraduate Certificate is made up of four modules. You will need to choose at least two of the four core modules below. You can also choose up to two option modules.
- Managing Finance covers the principles and techniques of information management and looks at how to manage finance to support decision making in a global context.
- Meeting Customer Needs introduces you to how organisations are transformed to better identify and satisfy the needs of their customers.
- People and Organisations provides you with a critical and enquiring understanding to be able to deploy a variety of perspectives for analysing organisations and people.
- Strategic Analysis introduces you to the terminology of economics and strategy to develop your understanding of strategic analysis and practice.
- Managing Change
- Project Management
- Innovation, Creativity & Enterprise
- Management Consulting Project
- Customer Relationship Management
- Global Marketing
- Sustainable Procurement