- Ranked 385 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 339 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 384 QS World University Rankings 2015
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About University of Stirling
Other than the Stirling main campus, the university also owns campuses in Inverness (Highland campus) and Stornoway (Western Isles campus), specialising in Nursing and Midwifery. There are over 2,300 on-site residential places, the centralised and state-of-the-arts facilities include:
- the University Library
- 24 hour computer lab access
- the MacRobert Arts Centre, with café/bar, cinema and theatre
- extensive indoor and outdoor sports facilities, such as a swimming pool, a nine-hole golf course and driving range
- a shopping precinct, featuring a bank, bookshop, supermarket, pharmacy, and travel agent
- a wide range of restaurants and cafes
The campus is situated on the historic Airthrey Estate, only two miles from the Royal Burgh of Stirling. The city is easily accessible with the excellent public transport networks.
All first year students, from any location, will normally be allocated a single study bedroom in a University residence (this may be on or off campus).
Applications should be made online via the university portal and full instructions will be sent from the Admissions Office once your place to study is unconditional firm.
For Session 2016/17, accommodation available to first year students will be:
- Andrew Stewart Hall
- Beech Court Flats & Studios
- Fraser of Allander House
- H H Donnelly House
- Muirhead House
- Polwarth House
- Willow Court Flats & Studios
- Juniper Court Flats & Studios
- John Forty's Court (Nurses Only)
- Union Street, Stirling (Integrated Degree Students [FVC] Only)
Courses available 12Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Computer Science and IT 2 English Language 2 Health and Medicine 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Law 1 Mass Communication & Media 3 Sports Science 1
Be the first one!