Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Transcript secondary school
- If English is not your first language, we require evidence of English language ability in reading, writing and speaking. If you do not hold an English language equivalent to UK GCSE standard, then you should hold one of the following qualifications.
- IELTS: 6.5, with no less than 6.0 in each component.
- TOEFL (internet-based test): 92 with not less than 21 in listening, 21 in reading, 23 in speaking and 22 in writing.
- In your first year you’ll be introduced to the workings of the fashion industry, as well as the marketplace and the processes involved in producing apparel and getting it to market.
- You’ll look at everything from design and materials to supply chains, as well as modules covering the key principles of marketing, research and consumer behaviour. You’ll also take core modules on the historical, cultural and technological aspects of art and design to get a clearer sense of how consumer taste evolves.
- You’ll build on your knowledge and skills in the following year by getting to grips with professional standards and developing your knowledge of fashion promotions, including branding and communications. Then you’ll develop an understanding of marketing communications, discover trend and colour forecasting and work on written and visual communications as we focus on advertising and public relations.
- By your final year, you’ll be using the knowledge you’ve gained to inform your major project, where you plan and execute your own marketing strategy, identifying future trends and developing ideas for new products, branding and promotional campaigns. Beyond this, you’ll have the chance to appreciate issues such as sustainability and brand identity, as well as working collaboratively with colleagues. You’ll also apply the research and creative skills you’ve developed to an individual research project and dissertation.