Degree and/or experience:
- Applicants should have the following qualifications and/or experience:
- Satisfactory adjudication of qualifications by the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Achievement of 40 per cent or above in the online pharmaceutical calculations admission test
- Applicants who have failed an OSPAP award from an alternative provider are ineligible.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS (Academic) Level 7.0 or above in each parameter at one sitting.
Studies focus on new developments in the areas of pharmaceutics, clinical pharmacy and pharmacy practice. In addition, you explore pharmacy law and ethics, contemporary pharmacy issues and UK healthcare provision. There is also an opportunity for you to develop a programme of work that suits your individual requirements.
- Scientific Basis of Pharmacy Practice
- Applied Therapeutics
- Advanced Drug Delivery
- Advanced Professional Studies
- Health Promotion for Pharmacists
- Inception to Market
- Pharmaceutical Skills