About this course
This course is fully accredited by the General Pharmaceutical Council as an Overseas Pharmacists' Assessment Programme (OSPAP), certifying international pharmacists to practise their profession in the UK.
Brighton is the most flexible course provider in the country. You are required on campus for two days per week, with the rest of the time being used for distance learning and independent study.
One of the days is spent in our clinical skills lab, which offers a simulated experience of working in a pharmacy, and you also have a chance to do a placement in a clinical setting to maximise your practical experience.
Degree and/or experience:
- Applicants should have the following qualifications and/or experience:
- Satisfactory adjudication of qualifications by the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Achievement of 40 per cent or above in the online pharmaceutical calculations admission test
- Applicants who have failed an OSPAP award from an alternative provider are ineligible.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS (Academic) Level 7.0 or above in each parameter at one sitting.