About this course
Taught in-house at your organisation, the Graduate Certificate in Management is a bespoke training solution for firms looking to develop leadership and management skills in existing staff. The course is carefully tailored to address company-specific requirements.
A key strength of the Graduate Certificate in Management is its flexibility. Organisations can choose from a wide selection undergraduate modules, making it well suited to meet company and individual needs.
This course is for staff who wish to broaden their knowledge of management and gain a graduate-level management accreditation relevant to their workplace.
The course is ideal for:
- first-level team managers or supervisors
- those aspiring to a first-level management role
- senior specialists, eg social workers or medical specialists
- managers who have not come through formal university education, perhaps with a view to accrediting existing skills or progressing to further qualifications.
Note: Contact us directly for exact tuition fees for this course.
- We operate a flexible admissions policy – this means that you could receive a lower conditional offer than
- The typical offer, informed by our assessment of your complementary non-academic achievements and experiences. For courses that require interview or portfolio review, this may also be considered in the level of any conditional offer that follows if your application is successful.
Let's see what you may also consider
University of WolverhamptonUnited Kingdom
University of BradfordUnited Kingdom