Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Information not available
Degree and/or experience:
- At least three years management or professional experience, plus a degree or equivalent
- professional qualification. Those with at least five years management or professional experience do not need a degree or equivalent qualification.
- The Brighton MBA does not require the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), though if you have taken the GMAT a good score can strengthen your application.
English Language Requirement:
- In order to benefit from, contribute to and enjoy the course, a good command of spoken and written English language is required. If English is not your first language, you will need English language proficiency equivalent to an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5, with 6 in the written test.
- Accounting and Performance Management
- Developing International Strategic Capabilities
- Information Systems, Operations and Process Management
- International Strategy and Marketing
- Knowledge Management
- Management Environments and Economics
- Managing Innovation
- Managing People and Organisations