About this course
Designed to broaden your horizons and build on your strengths, the Brighton MBA develops well rounded, effective managers. It is an exceptional platform for boosting your salary, rapid career progression, and developing managerial skills that will change the way you think.
The course provides:
- An in-depth understanding of the management of change and the processes for successfully implementing change.
- An understanding of the potential use of the power of innovation to transform organisations.
- An emphasis on analysis, creativity and innovation as tools to identify problems, offer solutions and to explore and exploit opportunities.
- A clear understanding of how effective knowledge management can enhance and support strategic decision-making.
- The capability to lead and combine innovation and knowledge management strategies.
The course is flexible so you can choose to study via a combination of evening classes and weekly blocks, depending on your specific needs. Part-time study allows you to apply the tools, theories and techniques learnt during the course to your workplace, bringing an immediate benefit to your organisation.
Degree and/or experience:
- At least three years management or professional experience, plus a degree or equivalent
- professional qualification. Those with at least five years management or professional experience do not need a degree or equivalent qualification.
- The Brighton MBA does not require the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), though if you have taken the GMAT a good score can strengthen your application.
English Language Requirement:
- In order to benefit from, contribute to and enjoy the course, a good command of spoken and written English language is required. If English is not your first language, you will need English language proficiency equivalent to an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5, with 6 in the written test.
Let's see what you may also consider
University of WolverhamptonUnited Kingdom
University of BradfordUnited Kingdom