Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Degree and/or experience:
- Normally a good honours degree or equivalent is required. Work experience is useful but not essential. Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications will be considered. If you are unsure whether you meet the entry requirements then please contact us.
- International students who need help meeting the academic entry requirements should contact our International College.
English Language Requirement:
- In order to benefit from, contribute to and enjoy the course, a good command of spoken and written English language is required. If English is not your first language, you will need English language proficiency equivalent to an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5, with 6 in the written test and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
Autumn term modules
- Moving to Masters (induction)
- Consumer Psychology and Customer Experience
- Accounting for Managers
- Managing Organisational Behaviour
Spring term modules
- Retail Marketing and Branding
- Retail Buying and Logistics
- Business Research Methods
Summer term modules
- Retail Strategy and Internationalisation
Plus one option from:
- Retail Technology
- Innovation and Creativity
- Retail Consultancy
- Retail management project OR international retail management project