Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Degree and/or experience:
- Good honours degree or equivalent and you must be working in a relevant professional role.
- Evidence of an employment-based research project may be acceptable in place of an honours degree – each case will be considered on its merit.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
Stage 1 (60 credits)
- Engaging with Professional Development (taught, 20 credits)
- Management and Leadership in Education 1 (taught, 20 credits)
- Management and Leadership in Education 2 (taught, 20 credits)
Stage 2 (120 credits)
- Research Contexts - introduction to research methodology (taught, 20 credits)
- Literature and Research in Education (taught, 20 credits)
Research project (60 credits)
- Specialist modules include:
- Reflective Journal (taught, 20 credits)
- Professional Learning, Mentoring, Coaching and Supervision (taught, 20 credits)
- Lesson Study (action learning, 20 credits)