English Language Requirement:
- Students for whom English is not a first language must demonstrate an acceptable standard of comprehension and communication in the English Language (IELTS: minimum overall score of 7.0 and 7.0 for the writing element).
Students are required to undertake two dementia content modules from the list below and select one further module from either of the lists below. The duration of the course is 1-2 years.
- Understanding Dementia
- Assessment and Treatment of Dementia
- Psychosocial Aspects of Dementia
The professional content of the programme consists of the following modules:
- Research Methods and Critical Appraisal
- Leading and Transforming Services
- Clinical Commissioning for Quality Care
- Communication, Learning in Health and Social Care