Degree and/or experience:
- Honours degree at 2:1 or above, or equivalent work experience. Applicants are expected to be familiar
- with and have some aptitude for basic mathematics and statistics concepts and methods.
- Claims for the accreditation of prior (experiential) learning will also be considered.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
You will study five core modules. One of these involves an industry project that will provide you with hands-on experience.
As a Data Analytics student, you will also choose from a wide range of option modules. These will allow you to tailor the degree around your own interests.
- Data Management
- Programming for Analytics
- Statistical Analysis
- Business Analytics Strategy and Practice
- Industry project
- Multivariate Analysis
- Data Mining
- Stochastic Methods and Forecasting
- Financial Mathematics and Project Valuation