About this course
The Clinical Studies and Management PGDip focuses on the role development of health professionals in clinical practice who are in, or working towards developing, managerial and leadership roles.
The course structure is diverse enough to accommodate health professionals at different stages of their development from a range of backgrounds, and it is specific enough to provide individualised professional development usually on a part time basis.
As a student on the course you will have the opportunity to develop your practice by exploring effective clinical leadership approaches in project development and management through work-based learning.
The inter-professional learning environment provides a range of options for the management component of the award, including modules run by the business school.
Degree and/or experience:
- Normally relevant first degree plus appropriate professional qualifications and current post-professional-qualification experience which includes teaching.
- Candidates able to demonstrate a potential to work at a postgraduate level will be considered.
- Accreditation of prior learning is available, where appropriate.
- Students must be in a practice role that contains teaching responsibilities.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS overall 7.0 and a minimum score of 6.5 in all elements, or equivalent qualification.