Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Normally relevant first degree plus appropriate professional qualifications and some post-professional-qualification experience.
- Candidates able to demonstrate a potential to work at a postgraduate level will be considered.
- Accreditation of prior learning is available, where appropriate. Candidates who have successfully completed the Graduate Certificate in Acute Clinical Practice may have 30 credits counted towards the MSc in Clinical Studies.
- Students must be in practice. The course is available to international students on a full-time basis; however they must also meet the requirement of working in professional setting throughout their studies.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS overall 7.0 and a minimum score of 6.5 in all elements, or equivalent qualification.
- Role Development in Contemporary Clinical Practice
- Work-based Learning
- One optional module from the Graduate Programme
- Education modules (60 credits at level 7)