About this course
In a world where managing and leading change has become critical, the Change Management Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) will set you apart from colleagues with standard management qualifications.
Developing you as an accredited practitioner, this course will build your personal capacity to:
- understand the academic theory behind organisational change
- confidently take on a change leadership role
- integrate academic knowledge and practice skills to engage in authoritative change management
- make sense of the opportunities presented by cultural change.
This course is designed to fit around your personal and professional commitments. It is taught in three teaching blocks and you can choose to spread the course over a few years or complete it quickly in less than one year. Courses start in September, January and April.
Each three-day block is assessed by a work-based project which will contribute to your employer's business. This project will ensure that you are using best practice in your work.
Degree and/or experience:
- Normally a good honours degree or equivalent is required. A degree in any subject will be considered. Work experience is useful but not essential.
English Language Requirement:
- In order to benefit from, contribute to and enjoy the course, a good command of spoken and written English language is required. If English is not your first language, you will need English language proficiency equivalent to an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5, with 6.0 in the written test and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
Let's see what you may also consider
University of WolverhamptonUnited Kingdom
University of BradfordUnited Kingdom