- First degree equivalent to 300 credits, 60 of which should have been studied at level 6.
- Professional registration and a minimum of one year post-qualified experience.
- Additional pathway prerequisites may apply.
The aim of the pathway is to allow you to study a collection of modules relevant to your individual learning needs rather than to study a pre-determined route which may not suit your clinical focus or personal interests.
All modules may be taken as stand alone modules for CPD purposes.
- 12-lead ECG (10 credits)
- Acute Coronary Syndromes and Management
- Cardiac Arrhythmias and Interventions
- Heart Failure (10 credits)
- Physical Assessment Cardiac and Respiratory Conditions
- Advanced Physical Assessment of Cardiac and Respiratory Conditions (level 7)
- Advanced Heart Failure (level 7)