About this course
This course offers a broad based introduction to Business and a specialist field of management. A range of assessment methods is used including coursework, projects, presentations and examinations.
If you are under 21 years of age at the start of the course, you must have at least one of the following:
- At least one GCE A-level pass. In addition, you should have appropriate supporting passes at GCSE (including English and Maths at grade C or above) or Key Skills Level 2 qualifications in communication, IT and Application of Number or equivalent.
- A Level 3 qualification such as: BTEC level 3 Diploma, National Diploma, Advanced GNVQ/NVQ, AVCE/VCE, Foundation Certificate in a relevant subject
- Access to Higher Education in a relevant subject
- Advanced Modern Apprenticeship with Level 3 qualifications in a relevant subject
- Baccalaureate/International Baccalaureate
- An equivalent foreign qualification
- Any other level 3 qualification in a relevant subject
If you are over 21 years of age, you may demonstrate a more varied profile of achievement that is likely to include relevant work experience and/or achievement of a range of professional qualifications in their work sector.
For Year 2 applicants - successful completion of Year 1 or HNC; In addition, any prior learning and experience may be taken into consideration and appropriate accreditation of prior learning may be granted on the submission of the required evidence.
International students (Tier 4 visa): a UKBA recognised English qualification at CEFR level B1, for example, Pearson PTE, IELTS, TOEFL IBT and University of Cambridge Examinations. In addition, all international students will be interviewed either face-to-face or on Skype.