|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Sparsholt College
Established in 1899, Sparsholt College offers the following facilities:
- Catering - Meals from breakfast to dinner are catered for through the main dining room through a number of coffee and snack shops. Fit Jym's, the coffee bar serves cakes, baguettes and other refreshments, while providing a lush lounge to relax in.
- Accommodation – Accommodation facilities are provided in a range of en-suite and shared facilities in a friendly, supportive and high quality environment. A total of approximately 400 students live on campus, who are provided with either self-catered or with an inclusive meal package.
- College Shop – The shop provides the essentials including food, snacks, newspapers, cards, stationery, etc and caters to all necessary items.
- Socializing - Fit Jym's is a licensed bar and the focus of social life in the evenings. The bar is open to all students, along with strict adherence to the law on serving alcoholic drinks.
- Student Transport - Daily travel for non-resident students is made easy via train and bus passes plus private coaches. These passes are greatly subsidized and prices represent very good value for money.
The closest rail station is Winchester, served by Southwest Trains. Timetables can be found at http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/timetables.aspx.
Sparsholt College is served by the Stagecoach Route 7 bus which runs between Winchester Rail Station and the center of campus every hour.
The service departs from Winchester bus station at 0732, 0829 and 0914 then 14 minutes past the hour every hour until 1514. The bus reaches the centre of campus at Sparsholt College at 31 minutes past the hour. The same bus returns to the station, arriving at 56 minutes past the hour.
From the South via M3 - avoiding Winchester City centre
From London via M3 - avoiding Winchester City centre
Courses available 10Agriculture Studies 8 Applied, Pure Sciences 5 Sports Science 1
Be the first one!