Along with a passion for art, media or design, you will require one of the following qualifications to enrol on this Level 4 HNC course:
- 3 GCE A Levels (A* – C grades) including an art, design or media subject
- BTEC Level 3 qualification in a design, art or media subject
- Access to Higher Education Certificate
All applicants will require a portfolio interview with a member of the lecturing team. The portfolio should include work produced on the student’s A level or BTEC Level 3 course.
If you currently do not hold any of the above qualifications, the College may be able to offer you an alternative full-time course or Apprenticeship, to support future progression onto this HNC programme.
- Visual Communication
- Ideas Generation and Development
- Contextual and Cultural Referencing
- Professional Practice
- Design Principles
- Advertising Campaigns
- Typographic Skills
- Visual Communication in Graphic Design
- Working in the Digital Environment