|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About South Cheshire College
Established in 1968, South Chesire College offers the following facilities:
- The Fitness Academy – The fitness academy provides fitness programmes conducted by qualified instructors, Supervised fitness centre, Helpful and friendly staff amidst the facilities. Membership to the fitness academy can be accessed by payment based on student or daily rental prices.
- Restaurant – The Restaurant on the Crescent, seating up to 40 guests serves some of the best cuisine in the area. It is ideal for buffets, parties, annual dinners or, with bar facilities, as a refreshment area for a conference.
- College Shop – The College Shop supplies essential course materials to the students of South Cheshire College. Amidst the stationary items, food and drink, birthday cards and magazines, stationery and gifts are also available at the shop.
- Centre Stage – Equipped with a fully licensed bar, large restaurant, 100 seat cafeteria, two function rooms and a number of 'break out' spaces, Centre Stage theatre hosts professional touring productions, curriculum shows, community shows, conferences and exhibitions.
- Elements Salon – Furnished with three hair salons, three beauty salons and a luxurious complementary therapies spa which includes a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and flloatation tank, the salon provides great facilities to its clients.
Located at Dane Bank Avenue, Crewe, Cheshire, the College is a twenty-minute walk from Crewe railway station, and on the main road through Crewe, Nantwich Road, which has many buses running. The College is also a twenty-minute walk from Crewe Town Centre.
Courses available 0
Be the first one!