- 120 UCAS Tariff points (from appropriate qualifications at Level 3).
- National Diploma with a minimum MP profile
- Extended Diploma with a minimum PPP profile
- 2 GCE A Levels with a DD profile (at least one should be in a related subject)
- Pass in an Access course recognised by the College (60 credits, 45 must be at level 3)
Plus: GCSEs in Maths and English 'C' Grade (or equivalent) as a minimum. Mature students may present a more varied profile of achievement that is likely to include extensive work experience (paid and/or unpaid) and/or achievement of a range of professional qualifications in their work sector.
Note: This will be reviewed at interview.
- Computer hardware and configuration
- Project management
- Networking technologies and concepts
- Employability skills