About this course
This one year course is aimed at those who are not currently employed within a teaching environment.
It will help you to develop your teaching skills, reflect on current ideas about education and training, and to creatively explore the professional opportunities open to you.
Much of the course is focused on practical teaching. You will gain experience of learning and teaching alongside other teachers and trainers, with support from your tutors.
- A UK bachelors degree or equivalent. Relevant work experience is required for vocational subjects
- A current, valid and clean DBS
- Competence at Level 2 in Literacy and numeracy
- A mentor suitably experienced in teaching the subject specialism
- You’ll undertake a minimum of 100 hours teaching experience