About Reaseheath College
Reaseheath College is one of the leading specialist land-based Colleges in the UK. Based in Cheshire the College has an enviable setting amongst 330 hectares of farms, parklands, lake, woodland and sports facilities, you can't help feeling at home at Reaseheath.
In recent years unprecedented demand for Reaseheath courses have followed outstanding years which have included:
- In July 2013 Ofsted Care Standards Inspectors judged the college to be outstanding in all areas.
- Investment of over £40million into specialist resources and facilities to ensure the best education and training possible
- Celebrating our greatest honour in a series of national accolades when Her Majesty the Queen officially opened two world class buildings
- Ofsted inspectors awarding the college to be 'Good with Outstanding features', under a rigorous common inspection framework, highlighting how we continually improve teaching standards
- Exceeding standards in all areas inspected under the Quality Assurance Agency Integrated Quality Enhancement Review (IQER) – the equivalent of an HE Ofsted Inspection
- Continuing to grow our reputation both nationally and internationally – we have approximately 7,500 students from over 110 local authorities and other countries studying with us
- Expanding the number of higher education courses we offer
- Expanding our work in support of rural businesses and communities
Reaseheath's success and growth is being supported by an ambitious £40 million plus capital investment programme across college ensuring that students and staff enjoy world class specialist technical and educational facilities.