Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- UCAS Tariff Points: 300 points required. (Minimum 200 from 2 A Levels or equivalent, excluding General Studies).
- Additional Requirements: GCSEs: GCSE English Language and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent. Key Skills Level 2, Functional Skills Level 2 and the Certificate in Adult Literacy/Numeracy are accepted in place of GCSEs.
- Access to HE Diploma: Pass overall with 60 credits. A minimum of 45 credits at Level 3, with Merit must be achieved. GCSE English Language and Maths equivalents, if required, must be achieved from additional units.
- Scottish Awards: Minimum of 5 subjects at grade B at Higher Level.
- Irish Leaving Certificate: Minimum of 5 subjects at grade C1 or above at Higher Level of which at least 3 must be at B2
- Selection Criteria: We may use selection criteria based on your personal attributes; experience and/or commitment to the area of study. This information will be derived from your personal statement and reference and will only be used if you have met the general entry requirements.
- International Baccalaureate: 26 Points
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.0 with no skills below 5.5, or an equivalent qualification.
- Analogue & Digital Audio Systems
- Acoustics & Critical Listening
- Audio Production Techniques
- Audio Electronics
- Creative Audio Programming
- Audio Engineering Skills
- Mixing & Mastering
- Interactive Audio Systems
- Live Sound
- Acoustics & Psychoacoustics
- Audio System Design
- Audio Transducer Design
- Audio Design Project
- Digital Signal Processing
- Audio Visual Interfaces
- Game Audio
- Audio Engineering Project
- Sound Reproduction Systems
- Applied Acoustics
- Music Technology in the Community
- Spatial Audio